Mapxus is pleased to announce a partnership with ChargeSPOT, the largest local power bank sharing service provider in Hong Kong with branches in Japan, Thailand and Taiwan, to provide intuitive eDirectory and kiosk solutions with a state-of-the-art user experience.
Seeing the increasing needs of indoor solutions by venue owners, we are focusing at helping visitors familiarize with the venue information to ease the venue staff from answering repetitive questions. Our unique solutions integrates the power bank sharing stations with touchable screen edirectory solutions, offering an one-stop multi-purpose user experience, upraising the convenience level.
The eDirectory offers features including but not limited to:
- Indoor mapping with IMDF standard
- Indoor positioning with no additional hardware installation
- User-friendly map display and interface
- Responsive CMS for easy maintenance
- Cross-platform - crossover between kiosks and mobile applications
- Smart POI search
- Multi-mode way-finding and route display
- Support indoor and outdoor connectivity
- Support multiple venues and buildings
- Highly customizable
This is just a start in unleashing your venue’s potential values. Once the digital solution is implemented, it is highly scalable and you could create various applications and initiatives on top by leveraging the same architecture with minimal additional investments. Let's begin the journey and envision a smarter venue together.