Mapxus is an industry leading indoor mapping technology platform that provides state-of-the-art indoor map services for global applications. Our vision is to create a smarter city together, by massively digitizing indoor spaces.
We strive to make indoor mapping simple and provide a city-wide indoor maps platform of high-quality digital maps, positioning, and visual map data. With our ready-to-use SDK, our partners can focus on value creation, accelerating their application development, thereby bringing greater value to their users.
Please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
You may learn more about us at our website: www.mapxus.com
- Define and articulate product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Lead the product team and execute day-to-day collaboration practices for ideation, priorities, development, and deliver.
- Define the development work from the users’ perspective by break down the product requirements into user stories in backlog, and continuously manage the backlog to reflect latest priorities.
- Focus on continuously improve user values and define metrics to measure the progress.
- Collaborate with partners for system integration and business process integration.
- Manage the rollout of our product on google playstore/ apple iTunes store, and support our customer enquiries.
- 3+ years of experience in product management (start-up and/or tech experience is highly preferred).
- Strong believer in agile development and lean start-up.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy talking to customers and people.
- Want to work in fast pace start-up environment with small teams.
- Understand Lean UX, and able to run SPRINT workshop is a plus.
- Experience in building GIS system or location based application is a plus.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills, Fluent in Mandarin.