Mapxus is an industry leading indoor mapping technology platform that provides state-of-the-art indoor map services for global applications. Our vision is to create a smarter city together, by massively digitizing indoor spaces.
We strive to make indoor mapping simple and provide a city-wide indoor maps platform of high-quality digital maps, positioning, and visual map data. With our ready-to-use SDK, our partners can focus on value creation, accelerating their application development, thereby bringing greater value to their users.
Please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may learn more about us at our website: www.mapxus.com
- Ensure our product is usable, constantly talk to users and stay super curious what’s their need and how do they use our product (e.g. generative, evaluative, & usability test) to validate product ideas.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers, and keep the team engage with our users by create persona, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows.
- Facilitate entire design process, from ideation to visual execution by apply Lean UX, agile development methodologies.
- Create clickable prototypes to support our business development and communicate how our SDK might help our customers in different business scenario.
- 3+ years of professional UX design on a product development team. (start-up and/or tech experience is highly preferred)
- Ability to collaborate well with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of UX design principles and methodologies.
- Passionate for tacking complex design challenge, able to drive the best user experience strategies and solutions.
- Experience with location-based application/ service is a plus.
- Experience with accessibility design is a plus.
- Highly proficient with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.