Product Assistant / University Interns
Mapxus is an industry leading indoor mapping technology platform that provides state-of-the-art indoor map services for global applications. Our vision is to create a smarter city together, by massively digitizing indoor spaces.
We strive to make indoor mapping simple and provide a city-wide indoor maps platform of high-quality digital maps, positioning, and visual map data. With our ready-to-use SDK, our partners can focus on value creation, accelerating their application development, thereby bringing greater value to their users.
Please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may learn more about us at our website: www.mapxus.com
- Assist our product management, customer consultation, and indoor map /positioning implementation to bring our solutions to our customers.
- User guide, solution detail, tender documents, blog post, and news article to communicate with different user group.
- Working with product manager/ product director, to draft proposal documents to customer on how they can apply our technology to support their business scenario.
- Participant in product development process to provide and contribute ideas.
- University students or graduates from sciences, engineering, computing is preferred.
- Enjoy talking to customers and people.
- Want to work in fast pace start-up environment with small teams.
- Have strong problem-solving, time management and analytical skills.
- Fast learner and passionate in learning new things.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.