Mapxus is an industry leading indoor mapping technology platform that provides state-of-the-art indoor map services for global applications. Our vision is to create a smarter city together, by massively digitizing indoor spaces.
We strive to make indoor mapping simple and provide a city-wide indoor maps platform of high-quality digital maps, positioning, and visual map data. With our ready-to-use SDK, our partners can focus on value creation, accelerating their application development, thereby bringing greater value to their users.
Please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
You may learn more about us at our website: www.mapxus.com
- You will take a leadership role in our team and coach our developers via stand-up meetings and code review.
- You will participate in design and build a scalable solution for indoor mapping and positioning platform that impact everyday life of our users.
- You will take care our cloud infrastructure and code delivery pipeline to provide reliable service delivery under frequent update and enhancement.
- You will be setting up and drive our development practices including using GitHub, Pull Request review, retrospective code review, issue tracking in sprints cycle, and CI/ CD.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of development experience in scalable cloud native system.
- Excellent core Java design and development skill.
- Strong believer in agile development and automated testing.
- Enjoy talking to customers and people.
- Want to work in fast pace start-up environment with small teams.
- Experience in building GIS system or location based application is a plus.